Alpen are continuing to receive and supply orders 5 days per week with limited staff in each department to comply with COVID-19 restrictions. Please contact your Sales Representative or our Customer Service Team if you have any queries. Wishing you good health as we move through this challenging time.
Please note that we do not accept returns of COVID-19 related PPE products unless there is a manufacturing default.
Freight Terms as at 1st June 2019
Alpen can deliver all over Australia using a variety of shipping companies.
We strive to dispatch orders from our warehouse in Cromer same or next day but depending on your delivery address, goods can then take approx. 2 days to metro locations and up to 2 weeks for remote country locations.
We are still in the process of streamlining our freight and online ordering systems so at the moment you will not automatically receive a tracking number, however, your orders are trackable and you can phone us on 02 9931 7600 to get further information.
See the map below to help you know which area you are in:
Claims for damaged or defective goods or incorrect delivery must be made within 5 business days of delivery, via notification to our Customer Service Department or your Sales Representative. Goods must be returned by our Preferred Carrier only and a copy of the invoice must be attached. Goods will remain at the customer’s risk until accepted/delivered to our warehouse.
Change of Mind Returns
- Change of mind returns are only accepted within 10 days of the invoice date of the ordered items, this rule also applies to first time orders.
- Freight and returns must be organised by the customer.
- Once the returned goods have been received and inspected (they must be in the same condition as when delivered, unopened and unused) a store credit will be assigned to the customer’s account to the value of the returned goods – less any restocking fee.
- A 15% restocking fee for Change of Mind Returns will be charged (this will be deducted from the calculated store credit value)
- Seasonal product returns will not be accepted once the seasonal event has passed.
- We will not accept returns on COVID-19 related PPE products.
Customer Service is open during the hours of 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Online www.alpen.com.au – free freight on orders over $300! (as detailed in the delivery freight terms table above)
Phone your order to our Customer Service team on 02 9931 7600 or fax it at any time on 02 9981 2444
Email our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org